The tutorial on the wiki for a timer was a decent tutorial. If I had to grade it I would most likely give it a 7, because it won't be to useful for our game I don't think. If we would use it it would be for possibly making the player work threw a level faster or something.
If you wanted to change how fast or slow the timer would go then you would go into the code and change the value from 1000 to another higher or lower.
I really like the background of your blog. Your post was well written. I disagree with your rating because the timer section was well written, easy to follow, and worked. If you were rating it on the above critera would you give the timer section a higher rank?
ReplyDeleteIf I was I do believe I would give it a 10 instead.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you reconsidered.
ReplyDelete