Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekly Blog post 10-1-10

Questions:
  1. What topic and sub-category you would like to design a game for and why?
  2. What genre does your game fit into?
  3. Give a brief description of your game
  4. What is the educational value (what will students learn)?
Answers:
  1. The topic is technology and I would like to make a puzzle type game.
  2. It would fit in the puzzle genre.
  3. It will allow you to take items out of the side bar to make a Rube Goldburg type of machine to get a ball or something to hit a target, or go in a basket.
  4. They will learn problem solving and the use of real life physics.

2 comments:

  1. What type of innovative technology are you planning to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm Brandon from Hurricane High. The Rube Goldburg machine concept sounds great and I hope the game turns out good.

    ReplyDelete